Last Updated: 23 June 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Identification Information:
- When you visit our Website, register, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form, we may collect personal identification information such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Non-Personal Identification Information:
- We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Website. This may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our Website.
How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To process payments: We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their orders or requests. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Yullux Group LTD 15 Georgiou Drosini, Limassol, Cyprus Email: email@example.com/cy